Leviton is the smart choice, delivering the most comprehensive range of solutions to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial and industrial customers in more than 90 countries across the globe. From simple switches and receptacles, to networking systems and smart home automation, Leviton exceeds market needs by delivering innovative products to create sustainable, intelligent environments through its electrical wiring devices, network and data center connectivity solutions, LED lighting and lighting energy management systems, and security and automation applications. For Leviton, it is clear the FUTURE IS ON.
Leviton at a Glance
- The majority of homes in North America use products made by Leviton
- Builders, electrical contractors and other industry professionals rank Leviton wiring devices #1 in brand preference
- Portfolio of more than 25,000 products and 600 patents
- Employs more than 6,500 people
- Sales in 80 countries
Leviton Believes in…
- Commitment – Delivering world-class customer service and technical support are not goals: they are part of how Leviton does business.
- Trust – Leviton honors its word and delivers on its promises. Leviton earns the trust of customers, partners and employees through actions every day.
- Ingenuity – As markets and demands evolve, Leviton remains ahead of the curve, expanding its portfolio of solutions to meet the needs of customers today and tomorrow – from electric vehicle charging stations to whole home automation control to universal lighting controls.
- Quality – Everything bearing the Leviton name meets the highest industry standards. All facilities are ISO 9000-9001 certified and all of our products are either UL listed, CE, CSA, CCC or NOM certified.
- Reliability – Customers and business partners depend on Leviton because of the reliability of our word and our uncompromising focus on quality.
- Value – Value is the combination of quality, efficacy, and a fair price. At Leviton, it also includes related services, such as our industry-leading online training and education programs.
- Sustainability – Leviton energy-efficient products meet or exceed federal, state and industry standards, and LEED® criteria.
- 2013 Leviton SmartlockPro® OBC AFCI Receptacle Recognized as “2013 Best New Home Product” by This Old House Magazine
- 2013 Consulting-Specifying Engineer Product of the Year
- 2012 and 2011 Home Channel News Golden Hammer Award
- 2012 and 2011 Today’s Facility Manager magazine Readers’ Choice Award
- 2012 NECA Showstopper Award
- 2012 Design Journal magazine ADEX (Award for Design Excellence)
- 2011 One of New York’s Best Companies to Work For Citizen’s Merit Award
- 2011 Gold Level distinction for a national “Fit Friendly Company” by the Long Island Region American Heart Association
- Finalist, 2011 Greater Reno/Tahoe Best Places to Work
- 2010 Winner 1st Annual Action Long Island Wellness Challenge
- 2010 TED – Best of the Best Award for Merchandising
- 2010 LEED Certification of Corporate Headquarters